Monday, July 30, 2012

Rush

In a rush, in a rush,
Am hurtling towards a dead-end,
But devil may care,
No time to be a do-gooder,
I leave beggars in my wake,
In a rush, in a rush.

All you slow coaches,
Move away or be derailed,
This train needs to make time,
She arrives in some minutes,
In a rush, in a rush.

Nobody please don't expect much,
Mind the back of your shoes,
My strides will crush them,
Longer than the Big-Foot,
In a rush, in a rush.

The pauses are pain in my ***,
I writhe on my seat,
At every stop this bus makes,
Conductor yank no more,
Let it cruise, let it cruise,
Because I am in a rush, in a rush.

Let bygones be bygones,
They can return,
But they are not welcomed,
Kick on their backs is all they can expect,
Like quagmire they embrace you,
I need to swim, I need to swim,
Because I am in a rush, in a rush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment